Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mobile Blogging is FUN!

Testing 123...Mobile Blogging is FUN! Get ready for a lot more food pictures. I'm trying to lose weight for my next Hula show -- and to just look sexy -- so I figure a good way to do that is keep track of what I eat via pictures.

This is what I had for lunch today! $5 lunch special at Novellus: Mongolian beef with steamed vegetables, white rice, 1 chocolate chip cookie, and 1 Peanut butter cookie. (actually, this is ALL I ate today so far...I didn't wake up in time to eat breakfast)


Here's dinner. Alma made some yummy taco salad: pinto beans (they're at the bottom, I made this taco salad upside down) + taco seasoning, Mexican mozzarella cheese, spinach (we didn't have lettuce), tomatoes, Tapatio sauce, and tortilla chips. I had 2 bowls like this, then ate the rest of the tomatoes and spinach plus beans, cheese, and a couple handful of chips. Sooo good.


Here's dessert (and my mail -- sorry for the crappy picture!). I only ate a handful of chocolate chips! Not the whole bag. That's non-caffeinated Chai tea with milk and a little bit of sugar.


I don't know how "un-caffeinated" the Chai actually is... I ended up staying up kind of late. But maybe that was due to the workout I had: 40min Aerobics on Netflix.

All and all, I think my protein intake was good with the Beef & beans. I think whole wheat / whole grain intake could have been better. I got probably 3-4 servings of vegetables and maybe 2 servings of fruit with the cranberry juice I was drinking (not shown). Calories might have been in range -- but I'm not counting at this point. I used to count, but it makes me feel OCD and anxious. I definitely don't like that, since anxiety makes me eat more. Plus, taking pics with my phone is still fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment