Friday, February 12, 2010

Yesterday Food

Breakfast: Quaker Oats Cereal and 1% milk

Lunch: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich on Whole Wheat bread, Apple, Tortilla Chips, and carrots. I usually eat lunch at my desk for two reasons: (1) because I'm a sad and lonely person and no one wants to eat lunch with me and (2) I work through lunch so I can leave earlier!


Dinner: Leftover spaghetti with firm tofu added on top and some Romano cheese. The tofu added a bitter taste which wasn't so good, but the cheese made up for it. I mainly wanted the protein from the tofu. From counting calories in the past, I find that I don't get enough protein or Fiber in my diet on a regular basis.


Snack: I only had a snack after Hula class which consisted of a handful of tortilla chips and a handful of Spicy Doritos. Alma was right, I should have resisted...

Exercise: Hula dancing! My shirt was SOAKED with sweat at this class for some reason. I was super sweaty, but so were my hula sisters. We practiced our kahiko over and over and over. I meant to take a picture of my class (with my phone!) so everyone could see, but I forgot on the account that I was too sweaty :) We also practiced our otea -- which is looking pretty good so far! -- and I'm finally getting the jumping thing down. It's going to look AWESOME in July, I can't wait for Ho'ike!

No comments:

Post a Comment