Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sit around the house = Eat a lot

Breakfast: Life cereal with 1% milk

Lunch: Ritz crackers, peanut butter & jelly sandwich (not shown 'cause I got too hungry and ate it!), a cup of Orange juice. (I just brought the whole box to work)

Dinner: I made a whole-wheat pizza with Colby Jack cheese, green bell pepper, mushrooms, tomato, and spinach. I made the dough from scratch. It wasn't as tasty as the "white" pizza dough I usually make, but it was okay. Al and I had a few slices. This is what was left over.

Snacks: Cranberry juice, tortilla chips, Spicy Doritos, a slice of Colby Jack cheese, an Almond See's Candy that was sitting on Alma's dresser for who knows how long, and 1/2 a baked potato with sour cream and Romano cheese.

I ate a lot today. Especially at night. I think the longer I sit around the house, the more I eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment