Friday, March 4, 2011

Racing Mind

Minnie-Winnie says "Hello!"

I am scatterbrained today! Let's see, what's on the agenda:

X Add air to my tire. It's already going low again! Darnit...I either need to take it back in for repair or buy a new one.. :(
X Get gas
- Fix my tip logic at work and test on machine 2
- Figure out workspace stuff for machines
- Enter in machine 2 points
- Make lasagna at home
- Pick out my clothes for tomorrow
- Go to bed early!

I guess I'm thinking about the weekend. This weekend I'm getting my haircut, going to hula class, and hanging out with my FRIENDS! whoo hoo! Next weekend, I think I'm going down to visit the Browns. The weekend after that I might go home? And the weekend after that I might meet up with Liz.

But there are other things in my brain!: fixing up my resume, applying for new jobs, using my giftcard to buy Harry Potter books, buying new clothes, paying back mister Barages, my dentist appointment next week, G owes me rent, Jury Duty, getting the cats flea collars, can I afford to go to Montreal?,...eek! the list goes on and on! I got some good sleep last night...why am I so anxious this morning? In fact, I even did an ab workout (good job, Jennie!) this morning. Hmmmm....

1 comment: