Monday, March 7, 2011

Back on the Horse

So... I use CalorieKing...sometimes. I started using it again before my hula show because I wanted to lose weight. I kept up with it pretty religiously before my show and weighed in regularly. After my show, I majorly slacked off, but I did manage to weigh in RIGHT before my work took a turn for crazy-insane-busy-town. This is kind of a perfect picture of how (1) slacking off after hula and (2) ignoring my health in favor of working super long hours affected my weight:

Notice, I started around 195lbs then dipped down to 180lbs after the show, and now I have shot back up to where I started (plus some) in just 3 months! Eww...not a pretty picture. My pants definitely know the difference...

I guess I'm getting back on the horse, so to speak. I just hate falling off all the time. I'm kind of discouraged from getting back on since I know I might fall off again -- BUT, like Sheryl says, "failure isn't when you fall down. It's when you stay down."  Gotta get down to that goal! I just need to keep reminding myself that I IT and NOT to temporarily feel better by stuffing my face. That's the hard part!

No comments:

Post a Comment