Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sweaty!

I just finished a workout -- yessss. So far, I've worked out the past 4 days! Saturday I went swimming with G, Sunday I went for a little bike ride (I didn't really sweat, but my butt HURTS), yesterday I did two bellydance workouts (my abs hurt big time), and today I did a Self magazine workout. Fun! I felt so energetic at work today, I think it's because of the workouts.  Also, I've been working on some techniques for my negative self-talk that have really been helping.  Mainly, when I start to feel bad and I don't know why, I take some alone time and dig down to find the negative self-talk that is causing the problems.  Usually it ends up being feelings of guilt or feeling like other peoples' happiness or lack-of-happiness is directly related to me.  I'm hoping, like RuPaul says, the more you do it, the more automatic it becomes.  It's kind of annoying right now since the only alone time I get at work is in the bathroom...my coworkers must think I have major poo problems or something, hahaha.

Looking forward to this weekend! But I'm going to miss my kitties :( I'm addicted to kitty cuddles.

**Today I'm Thankful For!**
Our new engineering manager at work. So far, he's been making work sooooo much less stressful. Thank you begeezus.

No comments:

Post a Comment