Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wet Laundry



The dryers at the laundromat weren't working today :( All my clothes and half of G's clothes are still wet.   I've been trying to dry the dampest items next to the heater...

1. I've been getting at least 8 hours of sleep every day since I first posted! Yesss. I've been waking up on time and feeling great at work. The only tricky thing has been getting to bed on time (oops, I'm late already!!)

2. I've been pretty good at staying off the internet. I have gone on at lunch time to check my email the past few days and I went on Facebook to wish Stuart a Happy Birthday this morning. It hasn't been easy to stay off the internet. I definitely have a compulsive urge to surf when I'm at my desk.

This weekend I'm going to try and have regular sleep hours. I know that if I either stay up too late or sleep in, I'll have a hard time when Monday rolls around.  Sis is visiting, so I may not be able to stick to this, but I'll try.

So far, though, I am definitely enjoying my "Happiness Project"-inspired resolutions. I feel so much better at work: I can really focus and I get A LOT done in just 8 hours.  "Last Year" I was working 10 to 11 hours and not getting as much done.  I'm also in a much better mood lately.  I think this has to do with working less hours, sleeping well, and getting some exercise (I worked out yesterday morning).

**Today I am Thankful For**
Having clean clothes. Even though my clothes are all wet, at least they are clean and smell nice (instead of like cat pee, which is how they smelled earlier...)

No comments:

Post a Comment