Monday, February 9, 2009

Work Art of 2008





For some reason, I get most inspired to do artwork when I'm either listening to a lecture or doing math... therefore, my work notebook is full of random doodles. Here are a few pieces from last years' notebook. I scanned them in with the work scanner -- which doesn't do color for some reason. Most of my drawings were done in blue ink. The last girl (to the right) was inspired by Leslie from Pancake Meow. The girl in my doodle has a white cap on -- she reminds me of a mischievous milk-maid or something. The rest feature girl faces, shoes, hair, and clothing. Overall, I'd say I'm obsessed with drawing women in a fashionable way. I'm hoping that one day, I'll get my wits together, and maybe acquire a drafting table, to make some decent large pieces like Johanna. Maybe one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment