Friday, January 30, 2009

I love you, Isa Munky Pants


Rest in peace, little Isa Queen. We miss you very much already. You were the most beautiful cat I've ever known. You always comforted us when we were sick, sad, mad, you name it! You loved to eat human food at the dinner table, bathe in the sun, and do the "upward-facing cat" yoga pose. You gave us sock and panty-babies as gifts, and we loved every single one of them. I will miss the smell of your clean fur, your pink and black "bean" toes, the color of your pink tongue against the black and white of your outfit, your purr-box that always made me feel sleepy, the way you meowed, and the funny bump on your nose. You'll be in my heart and dreams always. I hope you're frolicking in heaven with Koli-bubba and White-Kitty eating lots of chicken and Temptations.

2 comments:

  1. Aw...what a cute kitty! I love tuxedo cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sheila! Yeah, tuxedo cats have the cutest "outfits."

    ReplyDelete